Whether you love to walk or prefer to ride, Blackhawk is the perfect place to call your golf home. Our challenging 18-hole layout, nestled on the shores of Lake Mendota, offers stunning views. With an easy online tee time reservation system, your next round is only a mouse click away! Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, with a course renovation by A. W. Tillinghast, architect of Winged Foot, Bethpage Black, Baltusrol and Medinah #3 and a participant in the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program, the tradition of Blackhawk begins with you. Dinners are memorable, whether a casual fish fry on Friday evenings or a Sunday brunch. Our staff and members take great pride in our challenging, yet enjoyable golf course. On the golf course and in our clubhouse, friendships and strong camaraderie develop among our members. We are a membership-led Club and encourage our members to use the Club as an extension of their homes.
- Golf Events for Men, Women & Juniors
- No Initiation Fee
- No Minimum Spending Requirements
- Challenging Course for All Skill Levels
- Hands-on Golf Instruction from Derek Schnarr & Team
- Clubhouse and Dining Privileges for All Children Ages 25 and Younger
- Children are Eligible to Participate in the Junior Golf Program
- Golf and Dining Reciprocity through the Private Club Network
- No Room or Equipment Rental Fees for Private Events or Business Meetings
- Special Blackhawk Pricing at Vitense Golfland
- Discounts at Harbor Athletic Club & Pinnacle Health + Fitness
Please request more information below or call 608-231-2454!
Otherwise, feel free to contact our Member Service team, if you have any additional questions or to schedule a tour. 608-231-2454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.